Coeur du Val Fighter Practice Site
The Shire of Coeur du Val has its fighter practice
at the Corvallis Scout House on SW Allen:
For first time guests, please read the following.
Coeur du Val Fighter Site Rules
These are the rules set down by the owners
of the Troop 3 Cabin. Please help us keep the use of this site by not
only following them yourself, but by making sure guests of Coeur du Val
are made aware of them.
- No Alcoholic beverages of any kind.
- No drugs or drug paraphernalia are allowed on
- No smoking in the Troop 3 cabin allowed. No smoking
by anyone under 18 anywhere on the grounds. Persons over 18 may smoke
outside, but they must clean up all evidences of smoking immediately
(i.e. disposing of cigarette butts in a safe manner in a garbage container).
- Do not turn on the heat. They give us a cut rate
because we do not drain the electricity. If onlookers get cold (fighters
rarely do) bring wood and blankets and get comfy by the fireplace, but
make sure that the fire is out when leaving and do not burn their wood.
- Do not go into the office. IT IS ABSOLUTELY OFF
LIMITS. And do not use the phone.
- Always return furniture to its proper place and
clean up all debris (including Big Gulp cups and duct tape rolls).
- Leave quietly. Remember that there is a minister
and his family living in the house in front.